Selling or Refinancing Your Home?

tM5skNXhB0vQEthj.jpgMost real estate transactions require a "HOA Disclosure Packet" which includes a letter of good standing from the HOA, an up to date Financial Report, Covenants, and Corporate By-Laws.

To get a letter of good standing and HOA documents, please contact the board of directors via the Contact Us link. Be sure to include your email address and the address of the home involved in the transaction.